Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations made, purchases of goods and services, and other uses of portions of this Web Site. You agree to abide by all other applicable terms and conditions including, but not limited to, paying all amounts owed to Everything Vacations on a timely basis and complying with all rules and restrictions regarding the availability of products and services. These additional terms and conditions include, but are not limited to, the following:
We reserve the right to retract any offer we make on this website, as well as, reject any offer we receive for any reason. Prices and availability of any accommodations are subject to change without notice to you.
Reservations confirmed here under (“Confirmations”) are valid only if issued by Everything Vacations or our partners. Upon receipt, please check all of the details in the Confirmation and notify us immediately if anything is incorrect, as changes to any aspect of the Confirmation may be treated by Everything Vacations and the Providers as a cancellation.
The total number of people occupying any accommodation must not exceed the maximum occupancy of the particular accommodation set forth in the Confirmation; otherwise, and at the sole discretion of the applicable resort and/or Provider, access may be refused or the applicable resort and/or Provider of the accommodation may levy additional charges.
You are solely responsible for payment of any applicable taxes, gratuities, personal expenses, utility charges, security deposits, and other fees or charges levied by a resort or Provider for the use of amenities and facilities.
You and your guests must occupy and use any accommodation in a responsible, careful, and secure manner. You are responsible for any acts and omissions which result in any damage, theft, or loss caused by you or your guests while using the accommodation. You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to confirm accommodations on this website. In some instances, the minimum age to make a reservation may be higher where required by a resort or Provider of accommodation.
Any complaints about the accommodations or services provided at a resort should be made, in writing, at the earliest opportunity to a person in authority at the resort and to Everything Vacations.
A Confirmation may not be used for any commercial purpose, including the rental or sale of the accommodation which is represented by such Confirmation. A Confirmation may only be used by the person whose name(s) appears on the Confirmation.
We reserve the right to cancel your Confirmation if payment for any accommodation is rejected by your bank or credit card company.
Destinations and travel times are subject to availability and confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Offers from Everything Vacations include only accommodations and specifically exclude travel costs and other expenses that may be incurred. Promotional discounts may not apply to all properties. An offer may not be combined with any other promotion, discount, or coupon. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law.
If Everything Vacations should be prevented, hindered or delayed in the performance of any obligation here under including, but not limited to, providing lodging accommodations due to an Event of Force Majeure (as defined below) beyond our reasonable control, then We shall be excused from further performance and no refund of any amounts paid by You will be made and You waive any and all claims against Us. The term “Event of Force Majeure”, as used herein, shall mean (i) an act of God or public enemy, fire, explosion, perils of the sea, lightning, earthquake, storm, flood, declared or undeclared war, revolution, insurrection, riot, act of piracy, act or threatened act of terrorism, sabotage, blockade, embargo, accident, epidemic, or quarantine; (ii) an action by a governmental authority which prevents or delays performance of Our obligations here under; or (iii) a strike, lockout or other labor unrest resulting from any cause and whether or not the demands of the employees involved are reasonable or within Our power to concede.
EVERYTHING VACATIONS AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, FORCE MAJEURE, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND ITS AND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL.
Everything Vacations reserves the right to verify, or require proof of eligibility in order to obtain a membership, and any fraudulent or wrongful information provided in order to obtain such membership, could result in the suspension or cancellation of such membership or bookings.
NOTE: Payments ARE FINAL, NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Unless otherwise indicated either: (a) on the resort or accommodation detail sheet or (b) by EV when making a reservation, the cancellation policies for a reservation already made is govern by the rules and conditions of that particular promotion or that partner hotel/resort:
Applicable Terms and Conditions of Everything Vacations (“EV”) and Resort Vacation Certificates (“RVC”) are as follows:
Redemption and use of the RVC constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- All products and services are provided by Select Marketing, LLC (operating as a marketing compnay, LLC in NC).
- RVC is final, non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash or sale.
- RVC may only be only be used to reserve units, locations and dates that are in the inventory pool found on the website link provide. (If you do not have access to the Internet, an EV Reservationist can assist you with locating available resort units over the phone at 1-877-269-8222).
- Age restrictions: You must be at least twenty-one (21) years old to check into the resort. Additional age restrictions may be imposed by the resort.
- Check-In: Only the person whose name appears on the RVC may check-in to the resort. This vacation is not transferable and may not be used for any commercial purpose, including rental or sale to a third party.
- Late Check-In: Please notify the resort in advance if you anticipate a late arrival.
- Unit Occupancy: The total number of people occupying the unit must not exceed the unit occupancy as set forth on the confirmation. The resort may refuse access or levy an additional charge for individuals in excess of the occupancy of the unit.
- Unit Assignments: The resort reserves the right to assign a different unit of the same size and occupancy as the unit confirmed. Any needs for special accommodations must be directed to the resort. Issues with unit assignment are beyond the control of EV and must be addressed to the resort.
- Refund Policy: No changes can be made after confirmed redemption of the RVC. All confirmations are final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Additional Charges: You are responsible for all applicable taxes, all personal expenses including, but not limited to, travel to and from the resort, as well as for any and all fees charged by the resort for the use of amenities, services or utilities at such resort. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Attendance at a sales presentation is not required for Resort Vacations Certificates, but may be required for 3 day getaway packages within the USA.
- You are responsible for any damage, theft or loss caused by you or your guests while staying at the resort. No pets allowed.
- You waive any claims against EV for any damage, costs, liabilities, injuries or other claims arising out of any action or lack of action taken by any resort or travel provider used in conjunction with the RVC. EV is not responsible for any lost or stolen certificates.
- If the unit becomes unavailable due to natural disaster, act of God or any other reason beyond EV’s control, you will not receive a refund or alternate accommodations and hereby waive any and all claims against EV.